Friday, November 18, 2016

ZAFUL HAUL



Today I am styling a basic look with a little twist combining my most recent items I've got from Zaful a global fast fashion site offering great range of trendy women's apparels and accessories to classic wardrobe staples. You might wonder what is Zaful? and How do I discover it? Well, their team have reached out to me and offering me a budget to choose anything that I like from their website and share my experience on this blog. So I went to their website, browsing around, and found a lot of cool stuffs at affordable price! That's literally my very first impression about Zaful and it took me a few minutes to complete the order process. Everything is fast and easy. It's another great one stop shopping destination for style savvy who looking for good deals. Who doesn't want to look stylish without breaking the bank! Anyhow, you will have to be very careful when choose the size. Remember that different items have different size. Always look at their size chart and make sure that it's exactly your size before order anything. My cropped flare jeans I ordered has nice silhoulette but did not fit me properly. Luckily, I have this Zaful Double-buckle belt to tighten up my pants. It's a MAJOR MUST for any style savvy. Not only will it helps accentuate your waist, it also helps amp up your minimal look.You can try wearing Double buckle belt with any kind of jeans


Outfit Details
xx

17 comments:

  1. You look absolutely trendy and cool. Amazing look :o

    NEW TIPS POST | Baking MakeUp Trend.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I am so jaleous of that kind of weather where you can wear lighter clothes. Meanwhile, I have to wear sweaters and coats :(
    Sweaters have some perks too, but I'm a Summer kid :D
    Anyway, that shirt is so cool!

    www.designgglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're slaying girl!
    xx
    Karolina
    http://ezerskyte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is sooooo cool!! I love it!!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your style. Sneakers are really cool (y) Adidas new range has some amazing ones. Do check out here at http://www.theiconic.com.au/adidas-originals/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Jeans! What a beautiful Outfit :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shirt!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! That shirt is perfect, love it!

    http://www.estherluque.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore the top! too bad it's way too cold over here where I live, ugh.

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazingly stylish! Love the top especially the back detail
    and I looooove your belt!! Xx Ice Pandora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice shirt! Like a brisk air!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top babe!! 😊
    ❤️ xoxo,

    Lily | pslilyboutique.com

    PSLily Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh dear. I love everything you are wearing
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving each of your unique pieces, especially that blouse - what a statement that back makes!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete